- Demonstrate how to carry out various exercises and routines.
- Watch clients do exercises and show or tell them correct techniques to minimize injury and improve fitness.
- Give alternative exercises during workouts or classes for different levels of fitness and skill.
- Monitor clients progress and adapt programs as needed.
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations on sports, recreational activities, and the use of exercise equipment.
- Give clients information or resources about nutrition, weight control, and lifestyle issues.
- Give emergency first aid if needed
- Teach safe, effective exercises to a variety of populations.
- Maintain a current yoga certification.
- Wear proper uniform.
- Adhere to employee standards of conduct.
- Complete all required staff training.
- Record all hours accurately.
- Conduct safe and effective personal training & stretch sessions
- Instruct and demonstrate to members on the proper use of equipment and exercise techniques
- Maintain updated client list & submit to Fitness Manager
- Maintain required production hours per pay period
- Sell motivators at Point Of Sale
- Follow all guidelines in Personal Training Handbook
- Know, understand, and follow all policies, procedures, and standards Facilitate member requests or forward to a manager
- Maintain professional atmosphere at all times
- Know gym facility and services
- Follow all policies and procedures
- CERTIFIED GROUP EXERCISE & ZUMBA INSTRUCTOR.
- Develop individualized and group exercise sessions aimed at helping individuals achieve their fitness goals.
- Design exercise routines to increase metabolism and reduce stress levels incorporating proper breathing and body positioning.